Cheers!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
So I want to ride my bike across the country...
So I was accepted into bike and build about a week ago. I first was excited, then terrified, then excited. What have I gotten myself into? I have started to come to terms with everything I will have to do, but I am still a bit overwhelmed. I have started to think about fundraising and all the training I will have to do. I realized this will all just have to be one step at a time. As the say, a journey of 1,000 miles, or 3,685 in this case, begins with a single footstep or pedeal stroke, so that is what I am doing. I look forward to writing more and keeping you all up to date. This is just a preliminary post, expect more in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment