Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry for the extended Hiatus

So I survived the holidays and was even able to be a little productive, finally getting my letter finalized that I will sending out to many of you.  I am now in Chicago on the verge of busy season here with PwC where I am interning.  I have yet to send out any letters asking for money, so I'm starting to freak out a little bit, what with my life only getting more and more hectic in the coming months working probably about 60 hours a week.  I have started training a little more rigoursly here in Chicago though.  We have a gym on the 25th floor of the apartment complex I am living in, so that should make things a little easier.  

I hope to start sending out at least 20 letters a week while I am here, and that is hopefully a conservative estimate.  I suppose life is just a grand adventure and the next 3/4 of this year shall truly be that.  Its all so exciting and all so scary!  That is all for now, I have to get on these here letters, but hopefully more later if I have time over the next few months.  Cheers all!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Go Robby ! Glad you are getting those donation letters in the mail. The adventure begins with the first turn of the wheel.