Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bloomington

So we made it through the great state of Ohio. Ohio was a great break from Pennsylvania and all its hills. I am currently in Bloomington, IN, where we have a build day tomorrow. We had an 80 mile day into the town today.

I have had a series of follies recently. I am still dealing with my wheel constantly going out of true, my cyclo computer broke, I scratched my cornia two day ago, which I had to go to the hospital for. I took off our ride into Indiana, which was good and my eye healed and I could ride today which was a great ride.

I got to see Dad, Cindy, and Libby in Yellow Springs which was great. Yellow springs was a great little town. All the people that we have been hosted by have been so amazing so far. We have had amazing meals and just extraordinary hospitality.

We have some plans to explore Bloomington tonight and tomorrow. Many of us will be running all over trying to get our bikes back into working order.

All for now, I'm up for the shower! Love to you all.

Cheers!

No comments: